May 23, 2013

#23 Things you've learned that school won't teach you

Todays challenge asks us to think about the things we have learned in life that school just can't teach you.



Life has taught me:

To embrace my quirkiness
To make the most out of every opportunity
About intense love and heartbreak
To make an effort in my relationships, including those people that I hardly see
Not to take negative comments to seriously
That not everyone will have your best interest at heart
You can in fact make your passion your career
That you get out of life what you put in

What has life after school taught you?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...