May 24, 2013

#24 What are your three worst traits

I am not sure I like day 24 of the blog everyday in May challenge. Do I really want to admit my worst traits to the public.

Since there are a ton of other people doing the same post today I hope no ones judges to much. Here goes.

1) Procrastination
- I procrastinate like nobody else. I leave everything till the last minute. I really wish I was one of those people that wrote lists and checked things off right away. But I really don't see myself ever being like that.


2) Stubborn
- I am extremely stubborn. Determined to do things my way.

3) Shyness
- I am super shy with people I don't know. I am not good at small talk what so ever. In this way it is hard for me to make new friends even though I do enjoy discovering new friendships.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...