May 26, 2013

#26 Post about something that you have read online

Day 26 people. We are almost to the end. For those of you that have joined in on the 30 day blog challenge give yourself a big pat on the back. You deserve it.

Something that I have read lately and really enjoyed was 10 magical indoor plants to attract love, joy and prosperity over on Gala Darling. I have really been getting into the whole grow your own food trend. I am especially intrigued by herb gardens and how to make home made remedies.


In the post she talks all about the plants that are easy to grow yourself and thrive inside. She also goes over the properties of each plant and what they are good for. Example - Bamboo is good for bringing luck and prosperity.

This post inspired me to head out and pick up a few herbs of my own. I am determined to see them thrive throughout the summer and reap there rewards. Lets see how this goes as those who know me know I don't exactly have a green thumb.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...