May 27, 2013

#27 A letter to your readers

Dear readers,

I can't believe how many of you stop by and read my posts. When I first started writing in this little space I expected it to only be friends and family that would take the time to stop and comment.
I have really enjoyed blogging. It has become so much more to be then I ever thought it would. I can't wait to grow this little space and expand into other areas, I have lots of plans for this place.
I love each and every one of you for taking the time to read and leave a comment when you can. I am not always great at responding right away but I do read each and every one, if you leave your link I love to stop by and explore your little space to.


I have become good friends with a few of you, hope to get to know a ton more of you and maybe one day even meet some of you. I hope you will continue to follow me on my journey through this life, if you have any questions or want me to post about something in particular feel free to reach out to me.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...