May 30, 2013

#30 React to the term letting go

Wow day 30 people. This is amazing. I feel so invigorated, inspired to keep this whole blog everyday thing going.



Letting go of fear, fear of failure, of the unknown, fear of judgement. Learning to let go of all of this to live my life the way I want to. When I am planning a new adventure mixed in with all the excitement and new possibilities is always the uneasy feeling that I might not succeed. That I might have to come right back because I ran out of money or things just didn't go the way I had planned.

As the years go by I have learnt to take things as they come. To not overact if things are not working out exactly as they were suppose to. To instead adjust and make a new plan, learning that this is just a part of life. To embrace my fears and learn to rise above them and continue my journey.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...