May 5, 2013

#5 A blogger I love

I still think of myself as new to the blogging world. But in the short time I have been writing in this little space of mine I have had the pleasure of talking to a ton of amazing people. Its hard to choose just one as they each bring something unique to the table and I really enjoy reading all of their blogs.

If I had to choose one I would have to say it is Vanisha from Vanisha's life in Australia. I am not sure I couldn't really call us friends as we haven't known each other that long, but she would be someone that I would look to become friends with.Her blog was one of the first ones I discovered when I first started my own. I find her extremely welcoming and so open about her life.


 I have really enjoyed learning all about her especially because she also lives in Australia. Whenever I had a question about blogging which there were a lot I always emailed her knowing that she wouldn't mind and would always write back with extremely helpful information and tips.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...