May 6, 2013

#6 "If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question 'what do you do?'"

What do I do? This seems to be something that is forever changing in my life.


I love to wander, explore and discover everything around me. I take pictures and document trying to remember everything. Try new things, push myself beyond my boundaries and refuse to be to scared to try something new.

I write, draw, create, inspired by my surroundings. I drink wine and talk the night away with friends. Drink latte's in a cozy cafe and watch the people walk by going about their daily lives.

I want to live my life with no regrets.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...