May 7, 2013

#7 The things you are most afraid of

First thing that comes to mind would be spiders of course. But just spending a year in Australia has gotten me over that fear a little bit. At least I don't run away screaming anymore if its just a little one.
I suppose most of use have at least one creepy crawly that they are scared of so really its not that surprising.


If I really think about it, something I am deeply afraid of is living a boring life. I want to make sure my life is always filled with excitement. Its why I love moving, starting a new job and exploring foreign Countries. I don't think I will ever have the same job for 20 years or live in the same house or even city. I crave constant change.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...