May 9, 2013

#9 One moment


At the moment I am currently unemployed, by my own choice. I am in a state of transition and it will be a interesting process but for now I am content to just sit, watch and figure out my next direction.
Every morning I sit out on the beautiful deck in front of my moms log house. I sip my latte lovingly made by my other half. We talk about life, the direction we see ours going in and how we should go about making the things we wish for into reality.
The birds are singing, chipmunks have come out of hibernation and are busy scrounging up food to store. The flowers are blooming, coming alive with colour and sweet smells.
For this moment I am content.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...