June 3, 2013

A fresh start in June

How weird did it feel to take the weekend off from blogging.  It was a great experience to participate in the blog everyday in May challenge. How wonderful of Jenni to set everything out for us so all we had to do was write about the topics all ready prepared. Lets see if I can keep this up, well maybe I will take a day or two off. Everyone enjoys a day off after all.


After completing the challenge I thought it would be a great idea to really get my blog organized, actually write ideas down and plan posts ahead of time. Do any of you do this? Do you have a blog planner, carry around a little note pad where you scribble down random thoughts as they come to you? I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Organization is not exactly my strong suit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...