June 13, 2013

Style Series - Minka Kelly

I have been thinking a lot about style lately. Although I have always loved fashion and my closet can build up with shoes very quickly it hasn't always been something I have let myself indulge in, usually because I would rather save my money to travel.
As I flip through magazines and scroll through pinterest I have found myself collecting pictures of certain people that I find have a style I could see myself wearing.

Minka Kelly


Date night outfit perhaps


Nice and casual day look


So in love with this dress. Maybe I can recreate it one day


Who is your style inspiration?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...