June 11, 2013

Walking in the sunshine

One of the most exciting things about moving to a new place is exploring. Wouldn't you agree?
I love picking a direction or certain neighbourhood and wandering for hours finding cute shops, hidden coffee shops and taking pictures of everything I see.
While in Brisbane we lived on the outskirts of the downtown so there were always places to explore, the list was never ending. My favourite area was South Bank as it had a little beach to head to and relax when you wanted to soak up the sun and also a river to walk along.




Isn't he cute.


I find it funny that people in Canada pay a lot of money to own a lizard as a pet but these cuties are running around every where in Australia. I must have snapped over 50 pictures of them while we were walking along the river.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...