July 29, 2013

Adelaide Hills Wine Tour

Its no shock that I love wine, so when Leana suggested that we do a wine tour while we were visiting of course I was on board. The weather was a little cool but at least it didn't rain. On our drive up there Jeremy surprised us with a little stop over to try and spot some Koalas. After walking around for about 5 or so minutes we finally spotted one way up in the trees.


 Isn't he just so adorable. I wish I could have taken one home with me.

We went to about four or five places. A couple wineries and also a brewery to keep the guys happy. The wine was fantastic, although I think I prefer the wines from the Hunter Valley region as they have a slightly sweet fruity taste.












It was a perfect day.

3 comments :

  1. The Adelaide hills are amazing! I have family that lives there - special part of our world :)

    www.dancingthroughsunday.typepad.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. I love the Adelaide Hills but did not spend as much time as I'd like. Just got back from touring Barossa, KI, the hills and Adelaide. Happy SITS day xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at this opening sentence right here: "Its no shock that I love wine..."

    These photos are BEAUTIFUL!, as is this post.

    I just have one thing to ask: Pour. Me. A. Glass.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...