July 23, 2013

Hallet Cove

Hallet Cove is a beautiful place tucked away from the towns near by. There is a cafe were you can sit and have a bite to eat before heading down to the beach or head off down the many trails leading off into the hills.
While we waited for the sun to set we walked around the area to check out some formations that had been created over the years. One of them I believe was called the sugar loaf. The sun highlighted them perfectly making the colours stand out as I walked around taking pictures. It would be interesting to visit in ten or so years to see if they have changed since we last visited.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...