July 15, 2013

Many days spent at the beach

Adelaide has so many amazing beaches close by, how could we not try and go to each and every one of them. Whenever Leana asked us where we would like to go of course our response was the beach.
In my opinion there is nothing better then spending hot, sunny days lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun and of course reading a great book.

Of course the first day that we tried to relax on the beach, no sooner had we ordered or take away coffee and spread out the blanket a rather large and dark cloud started to head our way.








 On another note, how amazing would it be to live in this beautiful building right next to the ocean.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...