July 9, 2013

Thank you

Thank you to everyone that commented on my last post. It lifted my spirits a little every time I read a new comment. It is so wonderful to feel loved and supported by the blogging community.

I had my follow up appointment yesterday to see how I was doing and to make sure everything was healing nicely. I got the go ahead to be able to eat my regular diet again which is fantastic let me tell you. I had a big bowl of spaghetti right after that and it was fantastic. My only trouble now is that I still have zero energy. I know I will gain it back one day at a time but its a frustratingly slow process.

My goal for this week is to go walking more and also to do an hour of yoga at least two days this week. We also have an elliptical so hopeful I can convince myself to go on that at least once. I will be pulling out all our cookbooks this week and planning some delicious meals to make.

Anyone have any great recipes for me? I do not eat red meat but love chicken and fish. I would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...