August 19, 2013

Kalamazoo Speedway

I have never been to watch car racing of any sort before. So when a friend suggested we come along to the Kalamazoo Speedway Jason and I were both delighted.
Picking out a car to cheer for and the anticipation as you watch them flying around the track, just as you think your car is going to win someone pulls a fast one and is suddenly in the lead.






The noise of the cars racing by, smell of popcorn and fried food. People cheering for family and friends that are in the race. It was such an awesome environment to get to spend the day in. I think I am addicted.





Of course there were a few accidents along the way, but no one got hurt I promise.
Have you ever been to a race before? What was your favourite part.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...