August 22, 2013

Living on a boat

I think I failed to mention that during our stay in Michigan we were invited to stay on a lovely river queen house boat. As soon as Jason heard boat, he of course started packing. So for all most two weeks we lived on a boat in the marina just outside of the little beach town of Douglas, Michigan.

Its such a beautiful, quiet place. There was also a pool in the marina so that is obviously where I spent most of my time. Jason did a bit of renovating and updating on the boat and we took it out on the lake, did a bit of fishing and of course watched the sunset.








life is pretty stress free when you live on a boat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...