August 6, 2013

Love

Hello lovely readers. Today I am being featured over at A Compass Rose. While Bonnie was away renewing her wedding vows she asked me to write a post about love. I decided to write about how I met Jason. Head on over if you would like to check it out here.


We recently celebrated Jason's 26th birthday on Sunday. We made it to Nova Scotia just in time so that we could have a big family celebration. He hasn't been home for his birthday in about 8 years.
To celebrate his birthday and love week I would like to share a few things about this lovely man.


We have been together for almost 3 years
He is an amazing cook
Doesn't mind spending hours walking around book stores and in coffee shops
Keeps me grounded
Loves adventure just as much as I do
I love listening to him play the guitar
I never get bored of seeing his sexy grin

Have any questions for us/me, feel free to email me or leave them in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...