August 29, 2013

Road Trip part two

We had a fabulous dinner made by my mom the night before we headed on our road trip. The next morning we woke up and took our time packing before we headed out on the road. It felt good to be moving again as we had stayed in Michigan for three months and I was started to get restless.
We took our time and drove from Hamilton, Michigan to Glace Bay, Nova Scotia in 4 days.









The whole drive was beautiful but my favourite part had to be Maine, even though the weather wasn't ideal for picture taking I tried to make the most of it.





This is what it looked like the entire drive through New Brunswick, at least I wasn't the one driving.


The next morning we woke up to this beautiful view and made it to Glace Bay in time to celebrate Jason's birthday with his family.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...