August 20, 2013

Summer life

Life is pretty relaxing staying at moms acreage. Not much to complain about really. We left Australia just as summer was winding down and arrived in the States just as summer was starting. Did I plan things right or what.

My favourite thing to do is sit out on the front porch, basking in the early morning sun enjoying my latte and a book. I could spend hours doing that and usually did. Jason and I were content to spend hours walking around the garden, playing with max and doing little projects every once in awhile.


This is Chunk. He greeted us every morning and loved to sit on top of the mermaid enjoying the sunshine.



Lilly's growing in the pond.

Fresh cut flowers from the garden.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...