August 27, 2013

The calm before the storm


Have you ever stopped to watch the sky transform as a storm comes in? 

We new that a storm would be coming in that night so we decided to make the most of the warm evening and sit outside enjoying a late dinner.

I love storms. I always get so excited when I hear on the weather channel that we will get a thunder and lightening storm. I could spend hours sitting at the living room windows just watching the sky.








Some times if you are really lucky you get to see the most amazing colours float across.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...