August 31, 2013

Wallowing in self pity


I am currently wallowing in self pity. I have had a head cold for the past four days and there are no signs that its going away. I am a natural kind of person so I really don't like taking any drugs for anything but I have tried all the natural remedies I can think of. I mean I ate enough roasted garlic that it will be coming out of my pores for weeks.

Obviously my little hospital stay back in June ruined my immune system because other then that I can't remember the last time I was sick. I am not a very good sick person. Jason is trying his best to comfort me but all I want to do is lay in bed with a tea and watch tv shows until this horrible thing goes away.

I hope to be well enough to do something exciting this long weekend but who knows. Anyone have great plans for this long weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...