September 23, 2013

Day 15 - Life lately


Does anyone else feel like September is flying by. I can't believe that the Blogtember challenge is almost over. What am I going to write about when I have to think of my own topics. Better get organized for October.

What have I been doing lately?


I have been spending every sunny day at the beach, reading all the books that I have stacked in our bedroom. Hunting for shells and sea glass along the beach.


Catching up with Jason's family. He would be the one that is super tanned. Spending all the time I can with Jason before he goes back to work. I am writing a list of goals for myself for the fall/winter months. I might just share that with you at a later date. To be honest the last 5 months since returning from Australia have been all about relaxing, spending time with family and trying to adjust to being back in Canada.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...