September 25, 2013

Day 17 - We all make mistakes

Day 17 of Blogtember is to write about a time you made a mistake.


I know that we are suppose to write about a mistake that we have made today but I am choosing not to. I have made mistakes, some small, some not so small. I have learn't from them all. Often learning the hard way. But these mistakes we make make us who we are, they make us grow. We often discover who we are, who are friends are and what is important to us.

So today I am choosing not to think about the mistakes I have made, but to think about the many lessons I have learned along the way and how I was able to make a bad situation better with a little determination and strength.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...