September 26, 2013

Day 18 - There will always been both happiness and sadness in the world

Day 17 of Blogtember is to sit at a coffee shop, check, write about what makes us happy and what makes us sad. Well its no problem getting me to go to a coffee shop. I spend tons of time at my favourite place. Pretty much any place that has comfy chairs and even a fireplace is at the top of my list. I should probably just open up my own little boutique coffee place, might save myself some money on the amount I spend each month on latte's.



Happiness is:

Having all the time in the world to spend with Jason
Feeling the sand squish between my toes
Knowing that although we are going through a bit of a rough spot things will work out
Making plans for the future/ knowing anything is possible if we put our minds to it
When I have an amazing yoga session
When someone tells me that I made their day
When Jason encourages me to follow my dreams even though they change every 10 minutes

Sadness is:

The government taking so long to give us our tax return back when we could really use the money
How complicated it has been to import a SUV from the States
When people you thought you knew let you down
Not feeling settled and not sure what to do about it
When bills start adding up and it feels like you will never have savings again

What are you happy/sad about today?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...