September 27, 2013

Day 19 - Dear Facebook

Day 19 of Blogtember is to write a letter to the people on your Facebook.


Dear Facebook,

Its pretty awesome that I can keep all my friends and family all in one place. It makes it extremely easy to keep in touch with everyone, especially since I travel around so much. Uploading all my pictures to one site is so much easier then having to send a million emails to let everyone know what I am up to.
its also neat to re-connect with people from highschool and years ago that I had lost touch with. Interesting to see what everyone is up to.

Although I love hearing about your life and what you are up to there are some things that just don't need to be said. Like the fact that you just broke up with your boyfriend and how much you hate him. The fact that your going to the gym, just worked out or self pictures of yourself at the gym.
Yes your kids are cute but there is really no need to put a million pictures that to me all look the same.
I get that everyone has the right to have a bad day but is it really necessary to vocalize every little feeling through out the day. I also really hate when my news feed is take up with ridiculous quotes such as I am a strong women and I deserve better. 

Maybe there should be a test that you have to pass before you are permitted to post on Facebook, just to make sure you are emotionally stable. Thats all I am saying.



1 comment :

  1. This is soooo true!! Some of the things people write on facebook is SO shocking!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...