September 9, 2013

Day 5 - Personality

Day 5 of the blogtember challenge is to take a this personality test and discuss what we think about the results.



INTP
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(50%)  Perceiving(22)%
  • You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)


INTP are often perceived as shy which I often am, especially when its around groups of people that I have never met before. On the other hand, I just like to think things through in my head first before I say them out loud. Hating small talk is another big thing. I would rather sit with someone in silence then make small talk, to me its pointless but this often seems to make people uncomfortable.

Because INTPs enjoy solitude and deep thinking, they sometimes strike others as aloof and detached. At times, people with this personality type can get lost in their own thoughts and lose track of the outside world. They love ideas and place a high value on intelligence and knowledge.

INTP love to people watch. This is completely true for me. I can sit in a coffee shop all day and watch people wander by. I am fascinated and often have whole conversations in my head about what I think these peoples lives are like.

Craving alone time. I really really love my alone time. Don't get me wrong I am all for socializing and going out with friends but after all that excitement there is nothing i love more then to curl up in bed and watch tv shows or read a great book all day, or even for an entire weekend.

I didn't really agree with the career part. Most of the careers that were suggested I would consider completely wrong for me. For some of the questions I really wanted to put maybe. Sometimes a girl just needs a maybe.

If your up for the challenge take the test and leave your results in the comments below.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...