September 11, 2013

Day 7 - Lets Shop

Day 7 of the blogtember challenge is to share some of your favourite online shops and what you are loving right now. This is a challenge I can get behind. I have been browsing online shops for weeks now, trying to get ideas and inspiration for my fall/winter wardrobe. Here are some of my favourites at the moment.

Anthropology


                                           Fayette Jacket                                 Cavatina Maxi




                                      Denim overall                                Joe lace up boot




                                    Forward March Jacket                                    Heads up tunic




What are your favourite sites? Any fall trends you are loving right now?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...