September 12, 2013

Day 8 - The way social media changes you

Todays topic for blogtember is how does social media change you. What did we ever do before social media, am I right.

I am sure we can all agree that social media is very addicting, I can easily waste away the day scrolling through many different sites. Jason really doesn't understand the whole pinterest thing and thinks its hilarious every time I say I am on there.

For me Facebook has been fantastic. As I love to travel so much it makes it so easy to talk to family and friends and share all my pictures with everyone instead of sending out millions of emails everyday. Its also really neat to reconnect with people that you haven't talked to in years, high school friends for example.

Blogging has changed my life so much. I never imagined that it would have this kind of effect on me when I first started. I have been able to not only improve my writing and photography skills this past year but it has given me a major confidence boost knowing that people actually want to read my posts. Who knew.

I have been able to befriend some amazing people in the blogging community. People that I probably wouldn't have met if it wasn't for the decision to start a blog. I can't wait to meet all these wonderful women in person one day. This community has changed my life in so many ways and I am excited to see what the next few years brings.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...