September 4, 2013

Day 2 - If I could do anything for three months, what would it be.

Well I have to say that I have been pretty luck for the past year and a half. I was doing exactly what I wanted. I packed up everything and moved to Australia, travelled around and experienced amazing things. Met some great people and life long friends. Also a big plus, no winter. On our return to North America we stopped in Holland, Michigan to visit my mom and now we are in Nova Scotia staying with Jason's family, so I have to say we are doing pretty good.

But I will still play along because Jenni said so.

I would go a visit friends and family in England and Wales. Its been far to long


Wander the streets of London and explore all the markets


Find a cozy coffee shop, spend lots of time reading and writing


Revisit Italy and walk through a field of sunflowers


Hide away at a yoga retreat and improve body and mind


What would you do with three months?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...