October 1, 2013

A taste of fall

Its the first day of October and fall has officially swooped in and taken over. It feels like the seasons changed in a blink. One minute its scorching hot and I spend every minute at the beach, the next I am pulling out those cozy sweaters that were buried deep in my closet.


The leaves have only just started to change colours but its that smell that gives it away, the change in the air. I love fall, its so comforting and cozy. After all the craziness of summer its time to sit back, relax and take time for ourselves.
October is one of my favourite months. Mostly because I can have all the pumpkin spice latte's I want, and believe me I could drink them all day. Its also the month I bring out all the tights and thigh high socks. Anyone else happy that thigh high socks are coming back into fashion, this girl sure is. We also have amazing colours, pumpkins, halloween and thanksgiving.

I have lots of posts planned for October, an exciting new series, a little in site into what life has been like for me lately, things I have planned for the next few months. I might just share my attempts at cooking, if anything turns out that is.

What are your plans for October?

2 comments :

  1. I love when leaves change colors! So beautiful. We're going apple picking this weekend... always a good fall activity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - that photo! WOW! Excellent job capturing that one! It's the perfect representation of fall.

    This will be my first autumn in London, so I'm hoping it will be pretty. It's going to be hard to compete with the changing colors in the Tennessee countryside where we moved from! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...