October 31, 2013

All Hallows Eve

There is something immensely spooky about Halloween that has always stuck with me. Maybe its because I watched far to many scary movies when I was younger and certain things can not be forgotten. My favourite were Beatle Juice and Hocus Pocus. Anyone remember Sara Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus? Well, she was pretty freaky. Maybe its because we use to dare each other to enter the grave yards late at night and see who could stay in there, all alone the longest. I swear I heard things rustling around right behind me.

How about doing a seance in the middle of said grave yard after seeing it on one to many movies and thinking it would be a good idea. Yup this girl has done that. Or the many scary games you could play guaranteeing you nightmares for weeks. Bloody Mary anyone?

Tonight we have decided to take it easy and stay in. This year we help Jason's mom decorate the house, she likes to go all out. We will be watching all the little kids parade around the neighbourhood and seeing how many poor souls we can scare the crap out of. What are your plans for tonight?

Before I leave you I just wanted to share this amazingly funny video that Jason posted on Facebook the other day. Its just to good to pass up.




5 comments :

  1. I love Hocus Pocus! It's the only "scary" movie I can watch since I'm such a wimp. Hilarious video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was terrified of the witches in Hocus Pocus when I was younger. Still scares me a bit watching it now.

      Delete
  2. That video is too perfect! And Hocus Pocus is my favorite Halloween movie. It used to scare me so bad when I was little. Especially the "Billy" character.
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG lol my heart was racing while watching this!! Five or ten years ago I'd be all for it, but I'm such a baby now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do something like this. Although I would be terrified and would probably cling on to Jason the whole time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...