October 22, 2013

boys will be boys

The majority of our time in August was spent on the beach. It was great, especially since Jason hadn't been back home in the summer for all most eight years. We made the most of the great weather and spent most days relaxing on the beach, reading, writing, taking lots of pictures. Occasionally we were joined by his brother and nephew or a few friends.



After swimming, snorkelling and collecting cohags the boys decided to force one person into the sand and create a sculpture around him. It took a couple of hours and this is the result.




Looking at these pictures I can't believe that this was two months ago all ready. Where does the time go.



This is how I spent most of my time. Catching up on my reading and collecting shells.


Jason found these flowers in the water. They must have fallen out of one of the passing boats. I happily accepted them regardless of where they came from.

2 comments :

  1. whenever we go to the beach my boyfriend (who is 26) has to make a sand scuplture! Why is it men, whatever age do that at the beach haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yah really hey. Jason is also 26 and his friends even older but they do this every time we go to the beach.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...