Thanksgiving is a day for comfort food, way to many servings of pumpkin pie, good conversations, being with the people you love and of course remembering all the thinks in your life that you are thankful for.
This holiday season I am thankful for:
- Conversations with far away friends that remind me no matter how far away you are, true friendships will always last.
- A man who always manages to put a smile on my face
- Memories of all the wonderful Thanksgiving meals I have shared with my family
- An amazing apple cider recipe that I found and am dying to try out
- Many cozy nights spent at home watching movies
What are you thankful for?