October 29, 2013

Pumpkins pumpkins everywhere

Every year Halloween is about three things. The costumes, the candy and of course the pumpkins. When I was younger I loved reaching in and grabbing the ewwy gooey insides. The feeling as it squeezed between my fingers. A whole lot of fun and a whole lot of mess. Carving pumpkins has always been a fun activity year after year and thanks to pinterest I have a ton of new ideas to try out.

So if you haven't all ready, pick up a pumpkin and let the carving begin. Here are a few designs to check out.




What did you carve this year?

2 comments :

  1. oh my gosh those are so cute! i love the big pumpkin eating the little pumpkin and sally from the nightmare before christmas is adorable.

    we carved pumpkins last night. i did a standard jack-o-lantern face and ryan tried making his say "boo" but it ended up looking like three red peppers haha.

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap those pumpkins are AMAZING!! A friend of mine her pumpkin got stolen when she left it outside one night, her one was amazing.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...