October 8, 2013

When life gives you lemons

You make a really strong vodka lemonade and contemplate all the things that seem to be going wrong in life and how to stay positive. I am, most of the time a glass half full kind of person. But lately things seem to be affecting me more then usually and I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders so to speak.


So when I feel like this I embrace it, I allow myself the time to be in this funk. Everyone needs a day, a week or a month to themselves. To get over the negative and make a plan. To except the things that you cannot change, but be grateful for all the good that still remains. I cannot pinpoint exactly one thing that has put me in this mood. Lets just say its a million little things that keep adding up. That I have tried to push down and not think about, they have all just come crashing back to the surface on one particular bad day that I was having and I can no longer ignore them.

It is a week of hiding away from the world. Watching movies and drinking copious amounts of coffee to try and cheer myself up. Snuggling in Jason's arms. Cause even though I don't want to talk about it, he knows exactly what I need.

What do you do to lift yourself out of a funk?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...