November 28, 2013

Cabot Trail - Capre Breton

The Cabot Trail is a lovely scenic drive around Cape Breton, NS. It is one of the must sees if you are going to be vacationing here. We went at the perfect time of year, fall. All the beautiful colours were out, plenty to admire and take pictures of.

My favourite place was a look out point after a steep incline, it offered spectacular views for miles. We hoped to see whales passing by but no such luck. We did see some eagles, deer and a couple of seals.








 That would be a seal, he was way to quick for me to get a good picture.


We took the entire day to do this drive, I would recommend planning for at least 4 or 5 ours so you don't have to rush. There are cute little galleries, cafe's and a few restaurants at certain points throughout the drive so you can stop for something to eat to break up the drive.

This area is by far one of my favourite things about Nova Scotia.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...