November 19, 2013

Colours of fall

The last of the leaves have fallen away, there bright, cheerful colours going with them. I can no longer deny that the temperature has now become brisk, forcing us to bundle up and be prepared for the winter weather that is surely not far away.

Instead of being sad I am determined to make the most of the next few warm days and explore my surroundings. Walking along the river there is always something to capture with my camera. As the weather cools, less people are out making it a very quiet walk. Nothing but the sound of the crunchy leaves beneath my feet and the calls of the ducks. They know I have brought them a little treat.







This guy was looking a little rough but he was brave, coming right up to my hand while the others waited until I tossed the bread.







3 comments :

  1. such lovely photos kayleigh! i miss the fall colors already.

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love those long fall walks where it's quiet and you just hear the leaves crunching. Such a magical time of year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love Fall trees because of all the pops of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...