November 29, 2013

Ingonish, Cape Breton

I fell in love with Ingonish the minute we drove into this cute little village. Tucked in a valley on the Cabot Trail its the perfect getaway for any nature lover. The weather was nice and warm, a great day for a little hike to get that million dollar view. I wanted to make the most of the last warm fall days here in Nova Scotia. I'm so glad we decided to go back and spend more time here.

We found a little mom and pop cafe along the way to grab a bite to eat before we went on the hike. I love how these pictures capture the golden glow of all the trees. I think fall is starting to become my favourite season.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...