December 31, 2013

Ringing in the New Year


Another year is almost over now, a new one to begin.  But before you start the countdown lets remember where we have been.
2013 was full of happy and sad moments and some down right tough moments.
Lets hope 2014 is kind to us all.
Whoever you are surround by, I hope its where you want to be.
May there be someone special to kiss when the clock strikes 12.

And now it's time for one last bow
Like all your other selves
Eleven's hour is over now
The clock is striking twelve's.
By Eric Ritchie Junior

2 comments :

  1. Yay 2014 it's gonna be a big year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope 2014 is full of love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...