December 19, 2013

Snow day


This is currently what it looks outside, needless to say I'm not going anywhere today. You couldn't pay me enough to step outside in this, especially after being in the hot tropical temps of Queensland, Australia. Today is a lazy day, I have given myself permission to relax, watch movies and knit.
I am happy to report that I am now on my second scarf. Its going to be super wide and long so I can completely wrap myself up in it when I do have to venture out into the below zero temperatures this winter is determined to bring this way.

What do you get up to on your lazy days?

4 comments :

  1. WOW!! That is some snow! Stay warm:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it sure looks pretty but trying to drive in it is not so fun lol.

      Delete
  2. I want snow! But I'm pretty sure that we won't get a. White Christmas this year. But I'm going on a skiing holiday soon so that's okay :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog... that photo is amazing! Not to mention that sitting inside and knitting sounds like a perfect snowy day activity. Don't even need an excuse to do that! ;)

    Cheers,
    Kate

    http://artsyabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...