December 12, 2013

This little lighthouse

Anyone else have a slight curiosity regarding lighthouses? no, just me then. Well when we moved to Nova Scotia I had thought I would be seeing lighthouses everywhere, but no, thats not the case. The first one I spotted was during out trip to Louisbourg. This one was located in its own little spot of countryside, trails heading this way and that promising you adventure.



When I was little, I always thought it would be neat to live in a lighthouse. To look out at the endless ocean at night, The light reflecting off of the water. Now I realize that that would have been a whole lot of work, all those stairs to walk up and down, really not ideal.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...