January 7, 2014

2013 in review

I have mixed feelings about 2013. The first 5 months were fantastic but then it just seemed to be an emotional roller coaster after that. I feel like the 13 at the end had something to do with that. I couldn't wait for the year to be over and to watch that 13 disappear and be replaced with 14. I all ready get the sense that 2014 is going to be a fantastic year.

Here are a few of my favourite things about 2013:

We celebrated my birthday by going on a romantic dinner cruise on the Kookaburra River Queen.

Took a day tour to Stradbroke Island, one of my favourite places in Australia

Visited our good friends Jeremy and Leana and toured around the Adelaide Hills wine region

Said a sad farewell to Australia and all the wonderful friends we had made

Made it to Michigan in time for the start of the summer

Spent many hot summer days at the beach in Nova Scotia

Drove around the Cabot Trail and took in the fantastic fall colours

Spent the Christmas holidays with Jason's family and had our first glimpse of snow in all most two years

What is your favourite memory of 2013

1 comment :

  1. i definitely agree with you, 2013 was my hardest year yet. my best memories were finding out my mom was in remission from cancer {the best memory ever, obviously}, our trip to italy, and adopting our beloved dog :) cheers to a better 2014 kayleigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...