January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

These pictures are a bit late but I have been enjoying the peace and quiet and lounging around with a good book and an endless supply of coffee and chai latte. Its a great feeling to know you don't need to go anywhere when the weather is nasty.
Christmas was great, it snowed big fluffy flakes all day making it feel extra festive, especially since we spent last Christmas on a beach in Australia. We spent Christmas this year with Jason's family and had a terrific feast on Christmas day and sat around listening to Christmas music and enjoying each others company.

Jason's mom loves to decorate, and I mean really really decorate. Below are some pictures of her collection, I don't really think it captures the overall feel very well, you just had to be there,





 This guy is my favourite



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...