January 13, 2014

A fresh new start

Do you ever have so many ideas floating around your head that when you go to write them down it all comes out in a bunch of random words and sentences that wouldn't make any sense to anyone but yourself?


The energy of 2014 is fantastic. Its in the resolutions being posted on Facebook, the blog posts outlining goals for this year and the articles showing you how to be a productive and positive person. I have a million things that I want to write about, ideas to share but haven't figured out how or where to start just yet. Its a process for me, I can stare at the blank screen for hours and not type a single thing, other days I'm out wandering about and all of a sudden a fantastic thought crosses my mind and I have to immediately sit down and write before I lose it all together.

I have a notebook filled with these ideas, random thoughts, the making of a book if I could just figure out how they go together.

Do you have the same problem/ process?

4 comments :

  1. I am so right there with you! I feel like I have so many ideas and plans floating around in my head that I am just running around in circles trying to figure out a way to get them all out. Guess that is just a sign that we will have one busy and awesome year, once we figure out how to make sense of all our thoughts that is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you're talking about. A mega creativity storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the same way! :) and i love that pic! so cool! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...