January 23, 2014

We moved, again


So as I mentioned before I flew into Calgary last week. What I didn't mention is that we have actually decided to move here. Calgary is where we lived before we took off to Australia and although its not the place we see ourselves settling down in, it is currently the best location for us. Jason works in Northern Alberta and living here makes his commute that much easier. I will be taking yoga teacher training this year in July which will also take place in Calgary so we figured we might as well stick around for a few months

I am happy to be back here to visit with friends and family again and I have missed the sight of those beautiful rocky mountains but I can't help but look forward to the next place that we might live/explore.

8 comments :

  1. congratulations on the move! have you seen the "travel alberta - remember to breath " ad campaign? so fantastic! i am seriously dying to visit your GORGEOUS parks there. this video gives me the biggest case of wanderlust, ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThFCg0tBDck

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, although we have lived here before its been over two years so its always interesting to re-discover places.

      Delete
  3. That’s so exciting! Happy for you guys and am looking forward to following along on your adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kari, although its been a bit cold lately I do have a few mini trips planned around the area that I will have to share in the next few weeks.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kayleigh!
    Wow, I have just found your blog and I'm so glad I did - it is, quite simply, wonderful! As a fellow wanderluster myself, I love reading your travel posts! I live in Australia and actually have spent the last three months traveling across Canada, which has been the best three months of my life! I look forward to following all your adventures from now on :)
    Carly xx
    http://letuswanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh awesome!! Hope the move has gone well! Yoga training sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am extremely excited about the yoga training. I have been trying to kick my butt into shape with some cardio and of course yoga so I am fully prepared for the challenge ahead.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...