February 11, 2014

A fascination with feature walls

Since moving into our own place I have been hit with a series need to decorate. I have spent many hours on pinterest browsing ideas, reading design magazines and writing down colour scheme ideas. One thing that I really want to create to make our space feel a bit more homey is a feature wall in our living room. We have so many great pictures from our year in Australia and I also have tons of pictures from my time in Europe. I would like to display these in a way that they sort of tell a story about us and what we get up to when we travel.

Below are some of my favourite ideas that I have found so far.










3 comments :

  1. I LOVE feature walls! And yet, I usually lack the motivation to actually get started on such projects!

    <3 Daryl
    Unlost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having a feature wall of your favourite photos is the best idea! And probably easier to change than painting the wall :) I also like that it's renter-friendly. Can't wait to give this a go once I get home.
    Carly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...