March 7, 2014

Healthy veggie burgers

Remember this post where I talked about all the things I wanted to concentrate on in the year 2014? Well I had every intention of starting the year off getting back to my normal healthy eating habits. To stop slacking, stop being lazy and actually put thought and effort into the things I cooked for myself. So far I haven't been doing the greatest job with this. Mostly its laziness to be honest, plus cooking for one really isn't that fun.

I have noticed a big difference in my mood and energy, all my unhealthy choices are starting to catch up to me. Enough is enough, from now on I will be thinking up meals ahead of time, writing down a weekly menu and grocery shopping for the week or two so I am nicely organized and know exactly what to cook when I get home.

I have been craving veggie burgers lately. They are so tasty, healthy and give you all the nutrients you are looking for. So far I have found three that I really want to try.

 Peanut, BBQ & sweet potato burger

Roasted root veggie burger

Carrot, zucchini & quinoa veggie burger

5 comments :

  1. These burgers look amazing! Getting into a healthier lifestyle can be hard in the beginning till you get going and you realize how amazing you feel when you treat your body to healthier foods as well as exercise. I have recently started my journey towards a healthier lifestyle, it has been hard but so far it's been worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet potato sounds like it would make a yummy burger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so true, my mood and energy definitely correlate with how I have eaten! I'm also trying to get back into eating healthier. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I must try these, thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make veggies burgers! It's decided! I especially love the sound of a sweet potato based one. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...