March 1, 2014

Random Wanderings: February, I'm glad to see you go


February is officially over. With March should come spring but its still cold and gloomy around here, lets hope the sun starts shinning and the flowers bloom soon. I cannot imagine having to spend another month in these freezing temperatures.

Anyways, below find some great reads that I have found for your reading pleasure.


  • Are you bored of the same old date night. How About We helps you get creative for date night, even if you've been together for years you will find some great ideas.
  • I've been searching the internet for some great knitting patterns and absolutely love ravelry, they have every pattern you could think of.
  • Its ok if your dreams start to change over the years. Emma write a beautiful post on her changing dreams.

I hope you enjoy this months readings and have a wonderful weekend.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...