February is officially over. With March should come spring but its still cold and gloomy around here, lets hope the sun starts shinning and the flowers bloom soon. I cannot imagine having to spend another month in these freezing temperatures.
Anyways, below find some great reads that I have found for your reading pleasure.
- Rick Mereki spent 44 days traveling all over the world just to make this one minute video.
- Are you bored of the same old date night. How About We helps you get creative for date night, even if you've been together for years you will find some great ideas.
- Start off 2014 with eleven great reads. Written by women about women.
- Are you looking for something more from your relationships? here are some key ingredients to forming deeper relationships.
- If you liked the above read you will love this one, the best relationship advice from a single guys perspective.
- If your trying to land your dream job or wondering where to start here is some great advice on how to get started.
- I've been searching the internet for some great knitting patterns and absolutely love ravelry, they have every pattern you could think of.
- I have recently had my fringe cut back in and well I'm kind of regretting it, if your in the same boat here are 13 different ways to style them.
- Its ok if your dreams start to change over the years. Emma write a beautiful post on her changing dreams.
- While searching pinterest for hair style ideas I came across 29 hairstyle hacks that every girl should know.
- If your trying to get your finances under control Lauren Conrad takes about smart money management.
I hope you enjoy this months readings and have a wonderful weekend.